I can't believe 2010 is over! I totally failed at keeping this blog up to date this year. I did, however, manage to keep facebook well informed! So, I went back through facebook and here are some memorable moments from 2010.
In January Matt got his very own facebook account, I asked are my kids the only ones who stuff peanuts in their pockets on the way out the door at Santa Fe, gas was $2.54 a gallon and Hunter lost 2 teeth within 1 week.
February brought a Superbowl win to the Saints, Abigail had a taste for vanilla wafers with bean dip, I realized Valentine cards no longer come with envelopes, Hunter had the stomach virus of 2010, it snowed big time on February 12, and Abigail cut her hair.
March produced 2 pet bunny rabbits (Max & Ruby), the Franklin County bicentennial, and the start (and soon to be end) of T-Ball.
May didn't seem to be too good of a month. We had 1 rabbit die, 1 rabbit disappear and our cocker spaniel puppy, Daisy, also disappeared.

June started the kids summer, Abigail went to cheer camp, Hunter shaved his head, and they both got to travel to Georgia with their mawmaw.
In July, we went to Egypt during VBS, we went to Vicksburg for the state pageant, and we got a new chocolate lab, Miley.

August brought the start of school, a Sugarland concert in Baton Rouge, and took Matt to New Orleans and 32.
In September, Hunter turned 7, and we began soccer season, during which I lost the track ball on my BlackBerry = didn't facebook much = not many memories of this month.
November was huge for us! We went to Disneyland (which was a whole post by itself)!! I left the 20's behind, we were so thankful for all of our many blessings, and we received a visitor named Scout, the Elf on the Shelf.
In December, we visited the ER when Abigail smashed her finger in the car door, Hunter got his braces and we, of course, celebrated CHRISTmas!
And this my friends, was our 2010 year in review!
In January Matt got his very own facebook account, I asked are my kids the only ones who stuff peanuts in their pockets on the way out the door at Santa Fe, gas was $2.54 a gallon and Hunter lost 2 teeth within 1 week.
February brought a Superbowl win to the Saints, Abigail had a taste for vanilla wafers with bean dip, I realized Valentine cards no longer come with envelopes, Hunter had the stomach virus of 2010, it snowed big time on February 12, and Abigail cut her hair.
March produced 2 pet bunny rabbits (Max & Ruby), the Franklin County bicentennial, and the start (and soon to be end) of T-Ball.
(Photo & rabbits courtesy of Jennifer Cowart)
In April, Abigail participated in and won her very first beauty pageant, she turned 4, Matt was having back trouble and we all watched in horror as the Deepwater Horizon exploded and sank, beginning the BP oil spill.May didn't seem to be too good of a month. We had 1 rabbit die, 1 rabbit disappear and our cocker spaniel puppy, Daisy, also disappeared.

June started the kids summer, Abigail went to cheer camp, Hunter shaved his head, and they both got to travel to Georgia with their mawmaw.
In July, we went to Egypt during VBS, we went to Vicksburg for the state pageant, and we got a new chocolate lab, Miley.

August brought the start of school, a Sugarland concert in Baton Rouge, and took Matt to New Orleans and 32.
In September, Hunter turned 7, and we began soccer season, during which I lost the track ball on my BlackBerry = didn't facebook much = not many memories of this month.
(Another photo from Jennifer)
In October, we planned on riding the Amtrak to New Orleans, but was unable to because of something on the tracks in Yazoo City causing delays, I had my thyroid removed, we saw fireworks at the balloon races and Matt & I saw Hank Williams, Jr., Colt Ford, and Jamey Johnson in concert at the state fair, which was our gift to each other for our 9th anniversary that we celebrated this month. November was huge for us! We went to Disneyland (which was a whole post by itself)!! I left the 20's behind, we were so thankful for all of our many blessings, and we received a visitor named Scout, the Elf on the Shelf.
In December, we visited the ER when Abigail smashed her finger in the car door, Hunter got his braces and we, of course, celebrated CHRISTmas!
And this my friends, was our 2010 year in review!










No comments:
Post a Comment